Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What I Learned At Camp

Sarah (10) went to camp last week for the first time.  She wanted to blog about her experience.


While I was at camp for a week, I learned about these things........

1. I learned that God has a calling for you. Witch means that god has something that's just for you that you need to do.

2. I learned about Paul and how he went through some rough times.

3. I learned about how God is with you even in rough times like Paul was. God was with him.

4. I learned that girls are crazy. I'm pretty sure all the girls stayed up till 12:00 every night. And I know that they were doing silly things.

5. I learned that I shouldn't tell everyone that it's my birthday because when I told 1 of my friends they told one of the counselors that it was my b-day and so she stood up on a chair in the lunch room and everybody to sing happy birthday to me. It was really embarrassing.

6. And last but not least while I was listening to the pastor talk about missionaries and so I decided that it would be cool to be one so I talked to a counselor about it and I told her that I wanted to be a missionary because people at my church go to different countries to tell people about Jesus. Because if I tell one person they might tell other people and they might tell other people and then other people come to know more about him.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, thank you for sharing what you learned at camp. I am very encouraged to hear all of it! Especially number 6! I will bring some of my mission trip pictures the next time I visit and we can share stories.
    Blessed is she who believes that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished! Luke 1:45
    Karen

    ReplyDelete