Thursday, January 27, 2011

Isaiah 41:10

My favorite verse is .......


               Do not fear for I am with you
               do not be dismayed for I am your
               God I will strengthen you I will 
               help you and I will uphold you
               with my righteous right hand.
     
                    Isaiah 41:10


I like it because it is telling me not to fear because he is good.
It also says he will help us and he does.I also like it because at night 
when I am scared he helps me through the night. I say this verse 
when I am scared and then I pray. One time at VBS [vacation bible 
school] we were talking, and someone said that they liked the verse 
too, and so I thought it it was cool that they used my favorite verse
the same way I do.I really hope that I will always remember that. Since
then I have been thinking. I think that more people should find their 
favorite verse and put it to good use. 


By Sarah 

1 comment:

  1. the rudzenas love you, sarah! God has blessed you with amazing parents :)

    ReplyDelete